Sales and Marketing
North Europe (Germany)
August 6, 2019
INDUSTRY AND CAPITAL GOODS
• Define and agree on regional clients/prospects for Data Center business
• Agree on regional business plans and strategy to approach defined Data Center Accounts
• Support Sales Companies in the Data Center Market in the respective region
• Define regional service offerings and pricing structure together with Sales Companies MD and Data Center Sales Director
• Agree regional sales and margin targets in the Data Center segment with Sales Companies MD and or Data Center Sales Director & Off site fabrication Centers Manager
• Collaboration with fab shops, sales companies and segment cooling specialists in the regions
• Ensure product range meets clients’ needs, from a technical and approvals perspective
• Define regional business plans per region with Data Center Sales Director according to the market and business analysis of the Data Center market. Develop business relationships with defined DC accounts.
• Define service offerings based on key needs of the clients. Define and build up solutions packages of product & services. Define specifications.
• Develop relationship with all nominated DC accounts build up a key management and account working relationship.
• Define sales targets, short-medium-long term in respective region per DC account together with Data Center Sales Director and the respective sales companies. Define business plans for each individual account.
• Actively drive sales together with local sales managers and win orders. Define specifications.
• Regionally manage whole process within and with all external parties.
• Primary contact for nominated Global Key Accounts to fabrication shops.