Human Resources Director
HR, Organisation and Quality
Munich and surroundings - Allerhausen (Germany)
August 6, 2019
As the HR Director for Germany, reporting to the Group HR Director based in Spain, you will coordinate a functional and multi located team of 4 HR managers, with a direct administrative support.
Main responsabilities :
- Collaborate with the Chief HR Officer and Corporate HR Team in Central Headquarters for matters impacting the global HR services and HR strategy
- Design the Territory’s HR strategic plan in accordance with the strategic direction of the Executive Committee and Corporate HR Function
- Ensure a consistent, standardized approach with regard to Labor Relations, Employee Practices Policies, Compensation, HRIS Utilization and Maintenance (SAP) and Personnel Development.
- Lead the labour relations management for the whole country and the main strategics committees in a usually conflictive context
- Lead an ambitious project of change management for the good implementation of a new ERP (successfactor) at the company’s scale
- Establish and implement talent management program of the region
- Provide coaching and counseling for management regarding employee relations and motivation
- Lead the HR development strategy for Germany in selection, training, talent attraction and retention, career path, mentoring etc.
- Lead Budget activity for all Personnel budgets for all germany operations, set budget guidelines
- Lead Annual Compensation and Bonus review for all germany operations, set target guidelines and insure compliance with budget objectives, manage the Health and welfare benefits structure and policy (compensation and benefits)
- Apply and ensure compliance to the global and regional HR policies, procedures and initiatives within the territory (Plants and Technical Center)
- Lead corporate communication efforts for region
- Coordinate and monitor the Health and Safety policy
- Workers Compensation