Process Engineer Ramp-up
September 5, 2019
ENERGY, WATER AND GAS
You will be part of the global blade división and implement new blade types around the different manufacturing plants.
- Implementation of new blade types in manufacturing plants.
- Training of local staff worldwide.
- Multiple-months onsite supervision in plants worldwide required.
- Process development & implementation for new blade types.
- Implementation of process changes derived from best practice.
- Optimise material consumption & processing time in cooperation with a cross-functional team
- Extensive onsite support to the plant during new product or process introduction.
- Interface between blade suppliers (during ramp-ups or technology transfers).
- Graduated Engineer.
- Multiple year experience within blade manufacturing is required.
- Fluent in English. German or Spanish would be an asset.
- Between 3 and 5 years of previous experience.