Lean Manufacturing Manager
Production, Operations and R&D
Navalmoral de la Mata, CACERES (Spain)
July 9, 2019
CHEMISTRY AND PHARMACEUTICAL
Professional responsible for the implementation of Company’s Industrial Excellence program aiming to continuously improve operational indicators related to safety, quality, delivery and cost, by optimizing processes and resources as well as ensuring the efficiency of industrial flows and media.
- Implement Company’s own manufacturing excellence system (IES);
- Develop a continuous improvement culture in the production site;
- Create standard communication channels to support a structure of autonomous teams;
- Implement and monitor indicators to measure KPIs;
- Analyse the problems in plant in collaboration with the operators and supervisors;
- Improve operational performance in its dimensions: safety, quality, delivery and cost by improving efficiency, reducing lead time, improving productivity, and creating efficient processes of material and information flows;
- Lead projects/workshops of continuous improvement;
- Enhance the development of people in the industrial area through facilitating tools and methodologies related to continuous improvement;
- Define trends and lessons learned for its deployment in the plant.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineer;
- Minimum 3-year experience in the implementation of manufacturing excellence initiatives;
- Fluent in English;
- Leadership and people development;
- Drives engagement;
- Strategic and business visión.