R&D Executive (Enamel Frit)
Production, Operations and R&D
September 5, 2019
CHEMISTRY AND PHARMACEUTICAL
• To understand customer/market needs through literature review, customer interviews, direct observation, and competitive analysis,
• To follow the literature and to make related reportings,
• To participate in incentive projects activities carried out in the company,
• To follow new technologies, industry trends and coating market
• To make alternative raw material studies,
• To write & follow project files to apply local or internal funds.
• To provide vision / technological trends in enamel coating,
• To lead the process to achieve the quality, the cost and the deadlines set for the project,
• To work closely together with product managers and R&D managers regarding the direction and content, as well as with Engineering, Project Operations, Service, Procurement and Logistics teams regarding the deliverables.
• To be an energetic and team-oriented leader with excellent collaborative and communication skills
• Ability to prioritize efficiently and manage the expectations of different stakeholders.
• Readiness to work in a multicultural environment and ability to coach and motivate by influence.
• Formulate strategies and action plans that ensure the department addresses its core objectives in a prioritized manner, and agree these with the management team and staff.
• With the management team, co-ordinate the implementation of agreed projects and action plans and establish mechanisms for continuous monitoring of performance against the defined criteria.
• Provide help and support for the management team and staff by taking the lead in process simplification, co-ordinating the most effective use of resources, and by adopting a supportive, coaching approach to management that encourages staff involvement and contribution.
• Preferably Master’s Degree or graduate student at the dissertation stage from Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Metallurgy & Material Engineering departments of the universities,
• Minimum 5 years experienced in R&D processes, preferably in enamel or related sectors,
• Excellent command of English,
• Good command of MS Office programs,
• Team-oriented, strong time management and communication skills,
• Ability to think analytically and numerical analysis ability,
• Improved problem solving skills, result-oriented,
• Willing to researches, open-minded, innovative,
• Pro-active; self-driven for creating new projects and/or improving existing conditions and processes,
• No military obligation for male candidates,
• Resident or able to reside in Sakarya or Kocaeli.
• Process engineering and scale-up
• High personal drive, independent work style, result oriented and with good adaptation to a change environment.
• Proven analytical skills will be an advantage.
• Reliable and open-minded person with strong orientation to client.
• Practical knowledge of the whole manufacturing cycle in enamel(glass-ceramic) coating production.
• Previous managerial experience due to the seniority of the role is required.