Senior Angular / Node Developer
IT & Telecommunications
August 4, 2019
We are currently seeking a skilled and talented Angular & Node developer to join our development team in Dublin to further design, develop and scale our product suite.
● Work with Product Management to devise and define innovative products, applications and solutions.
● Development of modular, testable and scalable software components within the new Fusion Application Platform.
● Working as a member of a team or on their own to deliver high quality and maintainable software solutions, to set deadlines.
● Estimate level of effort, evaluate and research new options of similar technology and offer suggestions to improve processes.
● Participate in design and development workshops to define new features and products.
● Code optimization improvements, maintenance and refactoring of existing systems.
● Contribute to team process improvements, industry best practice and principles.
- BS/MS in Computer Science/related technical discipline OR equivalent experience
- Min 3 years Angular development experience.
- Knowledges of web frontend techniques (HTML, Typescript, CSS).
- Experience with deployment, monitoring and debugging of Angular applications.
- Deep understanding of hardware architecture/private Cloud infrastructures and deployment methodologies.
- Understanding of non-relational databases such as MongoDB.
- Experience with Ionic a bonus (Ionic 4).
- Prior experience working on a greenfields/startup project in the past.
- Experience using Git/GitHub and related source control environments in a distributed team environment.
- Familiarity with RESTful and SOAP services.