Production, Operations and R&D
July 14, 2019
- Accountable for the Profitability, Timing and Scope of automation turn-key projects in the automobile sector.
- Work directly with the Engineering department in the HQ and Supervise the process engineering in body shoping and tooling
- Managing and coaching the projects’ teams (Sales, Engineering, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Site).
- First interlocutor with the customer;
- Projects’ performance, technical aspects and changes evaluations. Pursue the customer´s satisfaction.
- Estimation and quotation of projects´ changes and lead the consequent negotiations with the customer (Supervise the layout design of the production plant and the machinery design
- Prepare schedules, reports, and estimates of the costs involved in the project.
- Monitor the production rates to assess project effectiveness.
- Supervise the entire project from the offer, design, implementation, production to the delivery
- Bachelors degree in engineering or related discipline
- Minimum between 5 and 7 years of experience as Project Manager in bodywork, tooling and welding
- Advanced level of technical communications, personal interaction and presentation skills
- Results-orientation to achieve project targets
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and German both written and spoken, as well as the ability to interact with people of diverse cultures