Administrative Manager Jr
Finance and Administration
Los Angeles, California (United States of America)
August 22, 2019
CHEMISTRY AND PHARMACEUTICAL
Will be responsible for the overall day- to day management, organization, and coordination of the administrative and accounting activities and procedures of the company.
• Gives support in revision and execution of commercial and legal agreements.
• Creates control procedures for the operating areas of the company
• Creates KPI´s performance indicators for commercial operating and financial areas
• Responsible for having in form and in time company insurances
• Responsible for managing the leasing agreements for the company´s vehicles
Accounting and Financial:
• Responsible for invoicing customers
• *Monthly review of inventories and warehouse balances (income and outputs reconciliation).
• Bank reconciliations.
• Reconciliation of Corporate Credit Cards account statement and verify that we have receipts for all charges.
• Reconcile AR balance by aging.
• Reconciling AP balance by aging
• Review of expenses and auditing irregular movements
• Follow up on missing sales records, discounts, and marketing expenses
• Review amortizations and depreciation.
• Review of provision expenses that did not record AP on time.
• Review the provision of CRV.
• Review and follow up AR uncollected discounts taken by customers.
• Reconciliation of intercompany balances if necessary.
• Review provision for obsolete inventory if necessary.
• Review adjustments to prices and discounts for clients, according to markets/channels if necessary.
• Reconciliation of Accrued Expense account, including authorization from Managers, executives / Directors
• Review reasonableness of preliminary financial statements
• Compare results vs budget.
Update financial KPIs and follow up on departments in charge of amending actions.
• 3 +years of experience in management, finance
• Bachelor’s degree in administration or finance
• Advanced skills in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Work, and PowerPoint) is required.
• Great communication, management, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently.
• bilingual (Spanish and English).
• Full third party background check and investigation is mandatory- criminal history, drug screening, driving record, reference checks