HR, Organisation and Quality
Los Angeles, California (United States of America)
August 22, 2019
CHEMISTRY AND PHARMACEUTICAL
Assist with recruitment, maintain employee records, ensure payroll accuracy , processing and provide administrative support to all employees.
• Plans, organizes, and implements all areas of HR department.
• Conducts recruitment and oversees onboarding and retention for all employees. Draft Job Descriptions, and work closely with Managers to screen, interview, orient, and retain employees.
• Identifies training needs to business units and individual executive coaching needs. • Ensure payroll accuracy.
• Develops, recommends, and implements personnel policies and procedures. Updates and maintains handbook, performs benefit administration, annual re-evaluation of policies and benefits to ensure cost-effectiveness.
• Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
• Keeping employee records and making sure the company is compliant with existing employment laws and regulations.
• Improve work relationships, implement and retain culture, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
1. 2+ years of experience in HR Process
2. Bachelor’s degree Human Resources, Business Administration or related.
3. Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
4. Effective HR administration and people management skills.
5. Exposure to payroll practices.
6. Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
Bilingual English and Spanish
Los Angeles California.