SHARED SERVICE CENTER DIRECTOR
Production, Operations and R&D
August 7, 2019
CHEMISTRY AND PHARMACEUTICAL
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the candidate will be responsible to define, implement and manage Company Shared Service Centre for Regions under scope. The Shared Service Director will be responsible for managing operations and financial shared services planing and execution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee the Worldwide Share Service Centers Roll-Out Strategy & the implementation of the "Operational Finance Standards Procedures".
• Optimize Operational Processes, Drive engagement & Lead Continuous Project improvement /reevaluation process needs.
• Ensures the timely and accurate processing of accounts payable and accounts receivable, fixed assets, T&E expenses process and control, treasury audit, consolidation and record to report services staff.
• Provides operational support and assists in service planning, assists in developing proposals.
• Conduct analyses of operational performance and data, gathers information and assists in implementing corrective action.
• Degree in Business Administration / Economics or similar.
• 10 years of experience designing and implementing Shared Service Center in multinational environment.
• MBA is desirable.
• High level of English (other languages are valued).
• Availability to travel.