Manager Marketing Technology
Sales and Marketing
August 25, 2019
Within the Marketing Technology section of our client we are looking to recruit a Manager Marketing Technology.
In this position you will be leading the Marketing and Technology team and you shall report directly to the Vice President of the company. The primary responsibility is to ensure that the right marketing technology is selected and that these assets are applied in a way that improves customer experience. And at the same time keep a dedicated focus on driving revenue and ensure an optimised usage of the centralised European Marketing Technology budgets in terms of cost/benefit relation. You will act as the technical lead and provide services around the Nikon marketing technology assets: imaging website, ecommerce platform (B2C and B2B), email marketing, social and CRM.
• Secure the revenue, profit, satisfaction and loyalty of customers by focussing on ROI- and data-driven decisions that contribute to this key responsibility
• Manage and organize lean and smart structure and organization to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of operations
• Take budget ownership and manage the costs and expenditures in a commercially focussed manner
• Manage Technology vendors and suppliers relating to marketing systems and tools
• Manage the Digital Marketing Platform and ensure planning of required maintenance of Marketing Technology assets
• Facilitate organization changes in accordance with the vision of the company and latest trends in Marketing Technology
• Actively coach, challenge, monitor and evaluate the team performance to ensure a highly energized, positive and motivated team