Deputy General Manager
Production, Operations and R&D
July 15, 2019
- Accountable for the Profitability, Timing and Scope of automation turn-key projects in the aerospace and automobile sector.
- Oversee the operations within aerospace division, develop the aerospace and automotive business division and ensure profitability of the company in Shanghai.
- Business development within the aerospace and automotive industry, develop clients and strategical relationship with the clients.
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies for China in order to attain the goals of the members of the board/Director of Operations.
- Prepare an annual business plan and monitor progress against these plans to ensure that the company attains its objectives as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Provide strategic advice and guidance to the Director of Operations to keep him aware of developments within the industry.
- Managing and coaching the projects’ teams (Sales, Engineering, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Site).
- First interlocutor with the customer;
- Projects’ performance, technical aspects and changes evaluations. Pursue the customer´s satisfaction.
- Estimation and quotation of projects´ changes and lead the consequent negotiations with the customer (Prepare schedules, reports, and estimates of the costs involved in the project.
- Graduate in Industrial/Mechanical engineering, or similar academic degree.
- Experience in aerospace/automatizations sector with at least 3 years in a position as a Sales Manager or Project Manager.
- Ideally the candidate should have experience working within the aerospace and automotive industry.
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in working in fast-paced environment, quick decision making.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong client orientation.
- Hands on approach.
- Strategic vision, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Results oriented.
- Availability to travel.