ELECTRONICAL ENGINEERING SUPERVISOR
Production, Operations and R&D
Barbastro, HUESCA (Spain)
July 2, 2019
CHEMISTRY AND PHARMACEUTICAL
- Manage operational work of the technical office areas under his/her responsibility: planning workload, assigning responsibilities, distribution and prioritization, conflict resolution, quality assurance of projects, planning and implementation of continuous improvement systems. Control Management;
- Supervise the process of documentation of the technical design of each special machine;
- Manage the outsourcing activity of manufacturing workshop he/she considers necessary;
- Coordinate, support and manage the highly qualified work team, optimizing the available resources;
- Supervise and monitor the assembly and commissioning activity in the internal customer's facilities;
- Coordinate with Corporate Areas for the deployment of the Corporate Functions and the implementation of the Application Procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Industrial Automation;
- More than 8 years of experience in design and construction of automated and/or robotized machines and production lines; PLC programming; and tooling design. Preferably experience in the automotive, white line or metalworking sectors;
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge;
- Upper-intermediate level of English.