Marketing & Digital Media Manager
Sales and Marketing
Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
August 27, 2019
COMMUNICATION MEDIA AND PUBLISHING
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for the brand implementation across digital platforms in the region, delivering the brand's goals and KPIs through events and marketing actions among others.
As key responsibilities we can highlight:
- Define and develop the implementation strategies of digital media for all
platforms (FB, Insta, website, app, YouTube) ensuring it aligns with the channel’s
- Be ultimately responsible digital media channels
- Deliver a debrief on every Digital campaign
- Develop a content calendar and manage its execution along with specialists and agencies across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
- Deliver clear and strategic workflows and documentation
- Identify and develop opportunities to engage with audiences across all digital
platforms to increase awareness of the brands.
- Keeping up to date and drive the adoption of advances in social media
- Ensuring that the outgoing communication on social media is relevant and
- Monitoring and responding (Community Management) on social media
- Effectively manage Digital media agency to ensure they create and execute
marketing campaigns, including media buying.
- In coordination with the MarComm Director sets objectives and strategies for exposure on digital platforms.
- Supports Marcomm Director on all trade / marketing campaigns and events for
the commercial lines of businesses.
- Understand and respect the marketing budgets set by MarComm director and
work within and report back on budgets set for all digital media activations and
- Liaise and coordinate with internal departments so as to maximize
communications and effectiveness of all brand actions.