HR Director North America M/W
HR, Organisation and Quality
Newark, New Jersey (United States of America)
August 5, 2019
INDUSTRY AND CAPITAL GOODS
Reporting to the CEO of North America and as an active member of the executive committee for the region, your principle responsibilities consist of:
- Overseeing the development and implementation of all HR strategies across North America, ensuring that solutions link into the overall business strategy.
- Recruiting key positions & designing and implementing an onboarding / induction program.
- Identifying training needs to enhance skills and competencies and build up career paths when needed.
- Deploying the Group's HR Cycle and guidelines throughout the subsidiary and its entities.
- Participating in the Group’s HR projects and implementing them.
- Re-engineering organization and processes when needed.
- Managing employee’s security within the organisation through the Health and Safety Committee and based on an annual action plan.
- Degree in Business & Management with a specialization in HR or HR degree.
- 10 years or more of relevant HR experience (recruitments, skills development, Compensation & Benefits, legal, change management).
- International exposure would be an asset
- English, second language is a plus.
- Able to assimilate research data from a variety of sources, analyse, and recommend appropriate courses of action to take.
- Knowledge and expertise in HR matters and employment legislation at federal and state levels for the various entities in the US and Canada.
- Experience in driving the Federal and State Labor Laws Compliances Process.
- Knowledge of the Office Pack & HR management software.
- Strong leadership skills with a willingness to drive new ideas, and be assertive.
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.