September 4, 2019
- Lead the structuring, negotiation, implementation, monitoring and continuous optimisation of efficient funding structures for the group companies’ businesses and portfolios (equity and debt).
- Maintain relationships with potential and existing investors, arrangers, banks, agents, counsel and all other stakeholders.
- Strong focus on loan securitisation.
- Build and manage financial modelling to assess, predict and monitors risks and returns and design and implement. mitigation/optimisation strategies.
- Run periodic monitoring, reporting and cash management for all existing facilities
- Complete external and internal due diligence efforts.
- Complete economic, financial and industry analysis.
- Proactively provide insight, recommendation and execution guidance to members of the Management Board.
- Develop and implement a cooperation strategy in partnership with internal stakeholders such as Operations, Business Development and Legal.
- Provide leadership, direction, and management to the team as well as mentorship and develop opportunities to the next generation of leaders.
- Set-up & manage bank accounts and process all payments..
- Degree in Finance, Banking, or other equivalent fields.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in the corporate and investment banking field, preferably in international contexts.
- Familiar with ABS structures, specifically in the auto space.
- Excellent English and German skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to manage several processes and projects concurrently.
- Self-starter and team player that can excel in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.