Senior Legal Counsel (Energy)
Legal and Tax
September 17, 2019
ENERGY, WATER AND GAS
• Review and negotiation of EPC/turnkey contracts for national and international energy projects.
• Detection of legal risks of EPC contracts and advice on legal and regulatory matters.
• Corporate responsibility of all subsidiaries and branches (NDAs, MOUs of partners and subcontractors ...).
• Experience in corporate law for the management of the group's companies at both national and international levels (constitution, powers, corporate transactions).
• Legal analysis of the different markets.
• Resolution of customer and subcontractor complaints and judicial procedure supervision.
• Coordination of the work provided by foreign firms development of relations with the Administration and Regulatory Organizations, both National and International.
• Law degree .
• At least 6 - 8 years of experience in power generation companies involved in the drafting, review and negotiation of EPC and O&M contracts.
• Compliance and Master's knowledge in Business Legal Advice will be positively valued.
• Level of English negotiation, C1 (read, spoken and written).
• Clear orientation to detail and decision-making.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• High capacity for management and organization.