Production, Operations and R&D
July 28, 2019
PM will be responsible for the management, control of designing, construction and commissioning for an EfW in Poland.
- Establish and lead project team with agreed-upon roles and responsibilities
- Obtain commitment on detailed work plans including schedule, cost, resource, contingency and communication plans.
- Project tracking, analysis and communication of project costs, scope and schedule.
- Act as a liaison between owners, subcontractors, suppliers, vendors, project team, management and other departments to obtain approval as needed.
- Assess project risk and formulate contingency plans to mitigate the risks.
- Implement quality standards, review project deliverables and communicate variances accordingly.
- Identify and communicate lessons learned and incorporate prior lessons learned as best practices into projects.
- Identify project performance issues, analyze and address them in a timely manner.
- Effectively complete multiple projects concurrently and provide guidance to engineering on producing complex risk and alternative analyses, studies and conceptual designs for presentation to project sponsor.
- Negotiate third party contracts, in support of other departments when appropriate.
- Compliance to Company HR and IR policies as required including the management of any applicable working agreements.
- Establishment and implementation of the required operational standards throughout the duration of the contract.
- Maintain, co-ordinate and manage the designated project structure.
- Liaison with the design team to ensure constructability including participation in constructability reviews.
- Compliance to scope of works and specification.
- Monthly progress reporting as required.
- Review of any deviation from programme, review and implementation of recovery strategies.
- To manage the implementation of applicable project quality and safety systems.
- Ensure inter-departmental interfaces are co-ordinated effectively.
- To ensure the project design team is properly managed
- Communication of key information to the construction team.
- Co-ordination and liaison for compilation of final documentation.
- Successful delivery of the programme through effective proper progress monitoring as applicable.
- Bachelor's or Master Degree from an accredited college or its equivalent in education and experience.
- 5-7 years of experience in project management, project controls, engineering and construction.
- Polish and English languages.
- Experience managing construction projects. Desired at EPC level.
- Project Management experience in EfW or Power Plants
- Superior ability to interface with and across supporting organizations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.