Junior PA Assistant
Finance and Administration
August 7, 2019
• Travel organization: flights, lodging, transfers, restaurant reservations, etc.
• Phone calls screening
• Reception of visits
• Expense management
• Control of agendas and, occasionally, their management
• Process Purchase Orders and invoices
• Assisting in organizing off-sites and other events
• Proficiency in standard computer programs (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Two to five years’ experience in a similar PA and admin role
• Experience managing Company travels area (organizing, providers…)
• Excellent planning and organizational ability, ability to prioritize.
• Fluent in English.
• Keen attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
• Ability to work well within a culturally diverse team environment.
• Professional, proactive approach to work.
• Flexible and adaptable to dynamic and fast-paced environment. Used to stress and deadlines. Proactive.
• Ability to work well within tight deadlines and under pressure, maintaining a professional and positive manner.
• Team player.
• Is direct and honest in dealing with others.
• Follows ethical business practices.