USA EXPAL BD MANAGER
Sales and Marketing
Dallas, Texas (United States of America)
August 6, 2019
ELECTRONIC AND ELECTRICAL SUPPLIES
- Leads the companies USA’s relationships with key stakeholders both DOD and Defense industry.
- Identifies, defines and closes strategic and collaborative agreements (in terms of capabilities, technologies or markets) to develop links with these Clients and ensures its subsequent implementation.
- Has a deep overview about the key capabilities, products and business strategy of the industry competitors of his/her responsibility.
- Knows the trade balance (internal purchase / sale-External) and track-record of the company in USA with customers in the defense industry under his responsibility.
- Develops comprehensive business intelligence amongst the Defense Industry and promotes the development of new initiatives, concepts, and products to provide high-added value solutions for the Subsidiary by means of getting competitive advantages.
- Assesses the technical and financial feasibility of new business opportunities and proposes to the SGM & BU BD Director the corresponding plans that maximize the value and the integration into the Organization.
- Identifies and qualifies business leads with potential Customers at all stages of the sales cycle and analyzes all Clients requests to secure the delivery.
- Maintains accurate tracking of leads, opportunities, meetings and outcomes, utilizing the CRM.
- Coordinates the proposals (RFQ/RFP/RFIs,) preparation together with the Bidding team in order to
submit a compelling and tailored Customer Value Proposition to win the business cases.
- Presents qualified business cases to the SGM & BU BD Director, who will pursue and
get all relevant authorizations following companies procedures for commercial offers and reserved matters.
- Follows the contracts under his/her responsibility and evaluates the level of Customer satisfaction.
- Encourages regular, proactive contacts with the main interfaces of its customers within the Industry or DOD.
- Supports the companies Systems Products Managers’ Strategy to help them to meet their goals along the product/service/system lines and carries out the necessary agreements with all industry stakeholders
- University degree (Engineering, Business Administration)
- Postgraduate Engineering Program or MBA
- Experienced (between 8 years and 10 years) in Sales or Business Development (B2B or B2G environments) with intensive business travel within an international aerospace and defense enterprise..
- Defense sector experience shall be considered an asset.
- Proven track record of successful and long term business operations with the US DoD or US
Industry will be an advantage.
- Business acumen. Good understanding about the chain BD/Sales, Services, post-sales activities, manufacturing & supply chain activities and Finance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High personal drive, independent work style, result oriented and with good adaptation to a change environment.
- Proven analytical skills will be an advantage.