Global Brand Manager
Sales and Marketing
May 15, 2019
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Creation of Global Brand Assets, Brand Manuals and Global Toolkits.
- Lead Global Activations, achieving high adoption by Key Markets to deliver target ROI and KPIs.
- Ensure that the digital strategy is in line with Brand Positioning which will include the direct management of global brand website and all social media channels.
- Development of Global POS catalogue definition and purchasing system, as well as Global VAPs.
- Be the Marketing Lead for Brand Experience in Iceland and define the induction and brand programme for key trade visitors and journalists.
- Be the Global trade public relations contact and awards/fairs/competitions where the Brand participates.
- Directly responsible for providing brand building guidance to assigned markets which will include the company's commercial teams and local distributors.
You will assist the Brand Director in the following tasks:
- Brand Communication development and its adaptations to all ATL/BTL needs.
- Range packaging improvements, as well as future new product developments, working closely with Innovation.
- Together with Consumer Insights Manager, monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitor's activities.
- Corporate A&P management.
The ideal candidate will:
- University Degree - Bachelor's or Masters in Marketing or a related field.
-British national residing in Spain or abroad (UK included) is preferred and availability to travel frequently is required.
- Excellence in English language. Spanish and other European Languages are a plus. The ideal candidate must have the willingness to learn Spanish in a reasonable period of time, if the candidate doesn’t have Spanish language knowledge.
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience as Brand manager in the spirits industry is required. Other backgrounds may include experience in beverages and or other consumer packaged goods.
- Previous experience in Global Marketing department is a plus. However, the ideal candidate must have experience working in international markets.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns.
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind.
- Must have initiative, work efficiently and customer-oriented (internal and external)
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team and be culturally sensitive
- Taking or showing care about details and delivering quality work
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Outstanding communication, persuasion and influencing skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and marketing best practices.