Front Office Specialist Banking, London
London (United Kingdom)
June 25, 2019
FINANCE AND INSURANCE
The position will be based in London and the primary purpose of this role is to execute UK Corporate transactions and as well as support the senior Coverage Bankers manage their portfolio of UK Corporate Relationships.
The employee will be part of the London team with a direct reporting line to the Head of Commercial UK Branch.
- Join the relationship managers of the bank UK in the client meetings during all milestone stages: from preparing presentation materials, attending the meeting and participating in the execution of transactions.
- Prepare memorandums and proposals for the credit department and use the bank´s Client Management Information Systems.
- Assist the relationship managers within the bank in their Group treasurer/CFO/CEO dialogue across a range of industries: TMT, energy, metals & mining, real estate, logistics & transportation, and retail.
- Liaise with relevant functions within the bank, including syndicate, corporate advisory, credit risk and treasury hedging in recommending ideas and closing transactions.
- Attend client presentations.
- Review of legal documentation.
- University degree. A Masters or postgraduate degree will be valued positively.
- Minimum 1 year experience as a UK Relationship Manager or Supporting a Front Office Team.
- That experience might consist of work at a credit rating agency, Asset Management Company, a Corporate Bank, or other departments at the bank, such as commercial banking.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Innovative thinker with commercial judgment.
- Desire to learn and be part of a growing team.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and (ideally) also Spanish.