Senior Risk & Compliance Analyst
HR, Organisation and Quality
Miami, Doral (United States of America)
August 22, 2019
Serves as a senior risk and compliance analyst responsible for establishing internal strategies, policies, procedures, processes, and programs to prevent violations of law, rule, or regulation and design and deliver a risk management framework that maintains risk levels within the Company’s risk appetite.
* Monitoring adherence to Risk and Compliance policies and measuring compliance risk through a robust control framework and ensures that reviews are conducted consistently across each entity on a regular basis to confirm that controls identified are operating effectively
* Perform management control assessment activities on behalf of Compliance
* Critical project support and tracking for managing risk transformation efforts, specifically, assisting and driving routines to enhanced Risk Assessment practices, Testing Risk Controls, Monitoring and Reporting activities.
* Participating in the design, development, delivery, and maintenance of best-in-class Compliance and Risk Management programs, policies and practices
* Supporting critical project management activities related to risk management and compliance initiatives across the enterprise
* Implement a process to gather risk-related data, analyzing comparative data and preparing regional and global reports related to compliance risk assessments, and monitoring of compliance-related issues
* Review materials to ensure compliance with various regulatory and legal requirements specifically FCPA, OFAC regulatory mandates and compliance program guidelines.
* Identifying and addressing potential risks due to Compliance failures on FCPA, OFAC related regulatory matters
* Own all regulatory compliance and risk management training initiatives across the organization
* Investigate regulatory inquiries, preparing required documentation, making recommendations to senior management on how to proceed, and preparing responses for the regulatory inquiries.
* Preparing, editing and maintaining Compliance program-related materials.
* Keeping abreast of regulatory changes, new regulations and internal policy changes in order to further identify new key risk areas.
● Bachelor’s degree; experience in compliance, legal or other control-related function in the regulatory organization, or legal/consulting firm, or a combination thereof; experience in the area of focus
● Knowledge of Compliance laws, rules, regulations, risks, and typologies
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative and adaptive
● Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization
● Work collaboratively with regional and global partners in other functional units; ability to navigate a complex organization
● Excellent project management and organizational skills and capability to handle multiple projects at one time
● Creative quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
● Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
● Level C-1 English, C-1 Spanish