Sales Support Specialist
Sales and Marketing
May 13, 2019
If you want to join one of the world's biggest toy and board game company in the world, we have a great oportunitty for you.
We are currently recruiting a Sales Support Specialist in Lisbon that will help to apply and enforce the business strategy, in accordance with the overall strategy and the values of the company.
• Prepare ad-hoc sales reports for the entire sales department working closely with the Sales Director and Key Account and Sales Manager to identify sales opportunities
• Work in automatized suggested order reports for all the sales team.
• Support the sales team in updating customer’s master files securing the right anticipation in order to maximize fill rate.
• Consolidate sales forecasts and develop – together with the Sales Director – and key customers a Joint Forecasting Process.
• Participate in different sales projects, including visiting customers with Key Account Managers and Sales Director.
• University degree. Business Administration or related and ideally formal education in Math’s or Engineering
• Experience in Business environments plus analysis and data bases or business reports.
• Expert in Office (especially Access) and high level in Excel
• Fluent in English. (Spanish is a plus)
• Experience in reporting.
• Creativity, energy, ambition, enthusiasm and passion.