Purchasing Manager (Supply Chain)
June 11, 2019
We are looking for a Purchasing Manager for a Multinational company engaged in the manufacture and commercialization of household tools located in Aveiro.
With more than 90 years of experiences in the sector, the company is one of the most well known worldwide for having a modern and original design.
The Purchasing Manager will be in charge of all the buyer, sourcing and procurement activities. Also, he/she should be able to manage the sourcing of materials and services in support of manufacturing and service parts activities, and will be responsible for:
- Negotiation of Components and Raw Materials
- Management of import orders
- Coordinate activity of the Purchasing Department
- Negotiate purchases of components and raw materials required for production
- Support the entire supply chain process, from demand planning to support engagements with key players, to ensure just in time replenishment.
- Be the main point of contact for distributors and key accounts from a logistic collaboration perspective, ensuring operations and optimizing supply model.
- Be responsible for creating and maintaining documentation and presentations on supply chain processes.
- You will lead a team identifying the training needed and giving an evaluation of the performance
- Degree in Management or Engineering, (Additional certification or training in Supply chain management is more valuable).
- Good knowledge of purchasing management;
- Good computer skills from the user's perspective;
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written)