Robust Design Leader
Production, Operations and R&D
A global provider of building technologies. Safety, security, building automation, heating,
ventilating, air-conditioning and refrigeration systems and services promote integrated, high-performance
buildings that are safer, smarter and sustainable.
- Manage the quality on the projects. Design methodologies and initiatives within the Barcelona
- Engineering Center. Robust Design Leaders (RDLs) are subject matter experts responsible for the deployment,
- execution and auditing of Engineering Quality Methods and Quality Review Board (QRB) teams. This role is a
- full-time role with direct reporting to the center leader and functional reporting to the Carrier Engineering
- Worldwide Headquarters.
- As a member of the global RDL organization you will have access to a wide range of expertise in high-tech
- technology companies. The position involves coordination and communication with other design centers,
- program managers, and other interdisciplinary functions.
- Degree or Master degree in Engineering
- - 5+ years of prior experience in product development or project management with a focus on
- engineering processes and a quality
- - Background in Reliability, Availability, Maintainability or Safety is a plus
- - Willingness and ability to travel abroad as required ( ̴10%)
- - Excellent English written and verbal communication skills