IT Global Mobile Vendor Manager
Purchasing and Logistics
Our company is a global beauty company.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Strategy & Planning
- Work with our Telecom Expense Management (TEM) provider to deliver on contracted SLAs and provide the needed business reporting.
- Attend meetings with the regional enterprise client service (ECS) leaders in order to discuss issues and requests
- Maintain and update the Global Mobile Policy
- Reporting and Analysing Data
- Analyze, report on, and make suggestions for the improvement and growth of the Mobile support and TEM solutions and their integration with company ITSM systems.
- Work with the regional ECS Leaders and business customers to ensure Mobility solutions are provided efficiently, analyzing Carrier/Country spend and Top Ten Reports as needed.
- Work with our TEM provider to ensure the timely and accurate production of global and country based reports on an agreed schedule.
- Ensure the implementation of and compliance with all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision.
- Work with the ECS and Collaboration Leaders to manage relationships with 3rd parties and vendors.
- Operational Management
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) of a Global Mobile environment, including country specific nuances, such as device and carrier limitations. Including all devices, including but not limited to iPhones, iPads, Windows Phones and various android devices.
- Work with our carriers and TEM provider to ensure timely and accurate data loads into our TEM portal
- Manage Mobile Carrier Contracts, renewals and escalations
- Hands-on provision of end-user services, including service desk and technical support services.
- Work with the IT Manager and stakeholders to define business, production and systems requirements for new technology implementations.
- Direct research on potential technology solutions in support of procurement efforts and day to day support.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies.
- Practice asset management for IT hardware, software, and equipment.
- Support the ECS Leadership as needed and contribute to specific projects, strategic planning and implementation
- Formal Education & Certification
- University degree in the field of computer science, telecommunications, business or equivalent experience
- Team leader experience in IT service, infrastructure and similar roles
- Certifications in ITIL a plus
- Knowledge & Experience
- Project Management and Process driven methodologies
- ADHOC Advance Excel reporting as required
- Expert knowledge with Apple iOS and DEP technology, and various native iOS applications, such as iCloud, FindMyIphone, WiFi and various consumer iOS functionalities
- Knowledge of Android @ Work, ensuring compliance with company security policies.
- Expert knowledge of TEM providers, ensuring all services are delivered within SLA commitments and optimization and audit assessments are performed regularly.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for escalations as required. Including new line activations, terminations and reporting errors as required
- Expert knowledge of Global Carriers, country nuances and limitations such as data protection requirements and Carrier contract negotiations points.
- Expert on Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions and capabilities, creating policies in conjunction with TEM providers optimization strategy, optimizing international travel plans and device functionality as required
- Provide Best Practice recommendations regarding optimized policy and device settings, driving continual service improvement (CSI), enforcing and communicating company mobility policy globally.
- Create and update Mobility documentation, Infrastructure documentation, Mobile Service Desk KB articles as needed
- Personal Attributes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to foster international relationships and bridge cultural diversity.
- Ability to conduct and direct research into IT issues and products as required.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Ability to perform general mathematical calculations for the purpose of creating business cases, budgets, etc.
- Highly self-motivated and driven
- Ability to work under pressure, and to tight deadlines with a multi-task workload.
- Keen attention to detail, with proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment and able to adapt to a fast changing and challenging environment.
- On-call availability for escalations and accommodation of international timezones.
- Availability for business travel both internationally and in the region on an occasional basis given the global scope of the role