Global play and entertainment company committed to Creating the World's Best Play Experiences.
If you want to join one of the world's biggest toy and board game company in the world, we have a great oportunitty for you.
We are currently recruiting a Sales Support Specialist in Lisbon that will help to apply and enforce the business strategy, in accordance with the overall strategy and the values of the company.
• Prepare ad-hoc sales reports for the entire sales department working closely with the Sales Director and Key Account and Sales Manager to identify sales opportunities
• Work in automatized suggested order reports for all the sales team.
• Support the sales team in updating customer’s master files securing the right anticipation in order to maximize fill rate.
• Consolidate sales forecasts and develop – together with the Sales Director – and key customers a Joint Forecasting Process.
• Participate in different sales projects, including visiting customers with Key Account Managers and Sales Director.
• University degree. Business Administration or related and ideally formal education in Math’s or Engineering
• Experience in Business environments plus analysis and data bases or business reports.
• Expert in Office (especially Access) and high level in Excel
• Fluent in English. (Spanish is a plus)
• Experience in reporting.
• Creativity, energy, ambition, enthusiasm and passion.